Below is a table of the services provided for in our puppy wellness plan. You may also download a print-ready brochure with more details here and contact our office with any questions you may have.
Have an adult or senior dog instead? Check out our adult wellness plans available as well.
|$35 examination co-pay (unlimited)||x||x|
|16-week pediatric exam||x||x|
|Distemper / Parvo vaccine||x||x|
|Pre-surgical lab work||x||x|
|Pre-surgical pain medication||x||x|
|IV catheter / fluids||x||x|
|Anesthesia induction & maintenance||x||x|
|Biomedical service fee||x||x|
|Outpatient surgical recovery||x||x|
|Post-surgical pain medication||x||x|
|Complimentary nail trim (x2)||x||x|
|12 months Heartworm prevention (purchased in-clinic)|
|Membership fees and discounts||Female||Male|
|Initial membership fee||$75||$75|
|Discount perk on non-plan items||10%||10%|
|Average savings per year||$85||$65|
- Puppy must be healthy and at least 12 weeks of age to enroll in this plan.
- Additional fees apply for vaccines not listed above (e.g. leptospirosis).
- Additional dental work (e.g. extractions) not included in plan.
- If puppy is in heat, pregnant, or diagnosed as cryptorchid at time of surgery, additional charges will apply.
- Plans are non-transferable.