Do you have a new puppy? Check out our puppy wellness plan here instead.
Below is a table of our gold and platinum options for wellness plans designed for adult and senior dogs. You may also download a print-ready brochure with more details here and contact our office with any questions you may have.
Key: AG= Adult Gold, AP = Adult Platinum, SG = Senior Gold, SP = Senior Platinum
|$35 examination co-pay (unlimited)||x||x||x||x|
|Annual physical exam||x||x||x||x|
|Annual wellness lab work||x||x||x||x|
|Intestinal parasite screening (fecal)||x||x||x||x|
|Distemper / Parvo vaccine||x||x||x||x|
|Complimentary nail trim (x2)||x||x||x||x|
|12 months Heartworm prevention (purchased in-clinic)||x||x||x||x|
|Biannual physical exam||x||x|
|Biannual lab work & urinalysis||x||x|
|Dental cleaning (within 90 days of annual exam)||x||x|
|Dental IV catheter / fluids||x||x|
|Dental anesthesia maintenance||x||x|
|Dental anesthesia monitoring||x||x|
|Outpatient dental recovery|
|Membership fees and discounts||AG||AP||SG||SP|
|Initial membership fee||$75||$75||$75||$75|
|Discount perk on non-plan items||10%||10%||10%||10%|
|Average savings per year||$125||$165||$155||$155|
- Dog must be healthy to enroll in this plan.
- Additional fees apply for vaccines not listed above (e.g. leptospirosis).
- Additional dental work (e.g. extractions) not included in plan.
- If dental cleaning is not scheduled within 90 days of the annual or biannual exam, additional charges for pre-anesthetic lab work will apply.
- Plans are non-transferable.